The Gtech data bridge program allows you to connect with your AirRam cordless vacuum cleaner on a more personal level.
From the data bridge you can monitor battery life, energy usage, energy cost savings, and the calories you’ve burned by using your AirRam! You can also regulate its energy efficiency and learn the proper maintenance for it.
Here’s how to install the Gtech data bridge program:
1) Begin at www.gtechvacuums.com. Scroll to the bottom and click the link for
2) Click the green “Download for Windows” button.
3) When the window prompts you, select “Save File” and click “OK.”
4) Locate the saved file on your computer and “extract all” files from the AirRam Application files folder.
5) Open the folder named “US.” In the US folder, click the “AirRam” file to begin the installation process. When prompted, click “Yes” to install.
6) Connect the Gtech AirRam to your computer with the provided Gtech cable when prompted.
7) When you see the “welcome” screen, you’ve successfully installed the AirRam data bridge software, and you’re ready to go!
Working with the Gtech AirRam Data Bridge:
Now that you installed the program, here are some features to check out to enhance the experience you have with your AirRam bagless vacuum cleaner:
Click the tab marked “General” and you can view the following:
- AirRam status. Is your AirRam working properly?
- Battery cycle status.
- Total use and use since last viewing in the program.
- The money you’ve saved in energy costs.
- The calories you’ve burned in your recent cleaning session and the calories you’ve burned since your last view.
- In the bottom of the window you can see your power level and the last date you viewed the above info.
Click the tab marked “Maintenance” and learn how to properly care for your AirRam.
Click the tab marked “Settings” to input your personal information and regulate the energy usage of the AirRam.
- Input your weight and age for an accurate calorie count reading.
- Choose “Eco Mode,” “Standard Mode,” or “High Power Mode” for lower to higher energy use.
Click the tab marked “Support” for company contact information and to download the User Manual for your cordless vacuum cleaner in case you have any other questions or feedback for the Gtech team.
View and download our how-to guide for installing the Gtech AirRam Data Bridge here:[hana-code-insert name='Data Bridge How To on Slideshare' /]
Now fire up your AirRam and waltz it around your living room so you can check the calories you’ve burned and the energy you’ve saved. The way you’d like to clean is yours to invent, so get started!